Home » » Dutch ace Van Persie told to stay at Arsenal... by his mum!

Dutch ace Van Persie told to stay at Arsenal... by his mum!

Written By Koka Albert on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 | 2:41 AM

Robin van Persie's mother has told the Dutch striker to stay at Arsenal. 

Along with his wife, Bouchra, Van Persie's mum Jose has highlighted the reasons for him to remain at the north London club.

'Arsenal love him and that’s a great incentive to stay. Arsenal are a fantastic club,' she said.
Mummy's boy: Robin van Persie has been told to stay at Arsenal
Mummy's boy: Robin van Persie has been told to stay at Arsenal
They have no debts and Robin is idolised there.'
 
The Gunners are trying to tie the striker down by offering a new £130,000-per-week deal as well as a £5million re-signing bonus, but interest from Manchester City, Barcelona and Juventus is turning the striker's head. 

Van Persie's mum told The Sun: 'He reminds me of a deer, the elegant way he moves. Robin is an artistic footballer, a dancer.

'But sometimes it’s war in those stadiums. The emotions are so raw. If he’s in pain, I feel that pain, too.'

The 28-year-old earned Player of the Year awards from both football writers and his peers, after bagging 41 goals in 53 appearances this season.

Van Persie thanked his mother for helping him along the way. He said: 'It’s because of my mother that I’m the man I am today.
Thanks mum: Van Persie is grateful for her support
Thanks mum: Van Persie is grateful for her support
'She always encouraged me to think for myself. It’s always important for me to get Mum’s opinion of my performance after a match and I make no excuses about being a mummy’s boy.

'The women in my life are very influential, even on the football pitch. 'My mother, wife and sisters are always honest and sometimes harsh in their criticism. I respect their opinions.

'And Dina (his daughter) is my princess. I am a typical doting dad. She can twist me round her little finger just by smiling.

'It’s always dangerous to believe your own publicity but, by talking to the women in my life and looking at my kids, I will remain firmly grounded.'

His wife also thinks he should stay at the Emirates.
 
Bouchra said: 'Arsenal showed faith in Robin when he was going through a lean time, so we should not repay them by thinking about other clubs.

'Our home life and our children are happy in London.'

Share this article :

Post a Comment

KARIBU KATIKA WEBSITE YA KIJANJA, KUPATA HABARI MBALIMBALI ZA NDANI NA NJE YA NCHI. PIA UTAPATA MAMBO YA ACADEMIC. KARIBU SANA
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. GetInformedTz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger