Home » » Sorry Chelsea, I'm staying put... Mourinho to sign new deal at Real Madrid

Sorry Chelsea, I'm staying put... Mourinho to sign new deal at Real Madrid

Written By Koka Albert on Saturday, March 10, 2012 | 1:01 AM


Jose Mourinho has effectively ruled himself out of the race to manage either Chelsea or England by promising to sign a new deal at Real Madrid.
The 49-year-old revealed: ‘I am going to sign a new contract with Real Madrid. I would like to have a place in the club’s history.’

New deal: Mourinho has revealed he is set to sign a new contract 
 New deal: Mourinho has revealed he is set to sign a new contract

Mourinho, whose side are 10 points clear of Barcelona before Saturday night’s match at Real Betis, is on the brink of becoming the first manager to win a league title in four major countries. He had dropped hints recently that he wanted to return to the Barclays Premier League and, after patching up his differences with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, was among the favourites to take charge at Stamford Bridge following the sacking of Andre Villas-Boas. 

Real deal: Jose Mourinho (centre) with Kaka, Pepe, Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcelo on Friday 
Real deal: Jose Mourinho (centre) with Kaka, Pepe, Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcelo on Frida

But he said: ‘Real Madrid and I share a project and we are going to carry on with it. Being part of this team is a fantastic and unforgettable experience for a manager like me. 'Madrid is one of the biggest clubs in the world and I feel happy here. I feel they trust me here and I feel I have the complete support of the directors and all the fans.    

Managerless: Chelsea train with Roberto di Matteo on FridayManagerless: Chelsea train with Roberto di Matteo on Friday 
Managerless: Chelsea train with Roberto di Matteo on Friday
‘I see my future as achieving more things with Real Madrid and better results that lead to us winning trophies.’  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

KARIBU KATIKA WEBSITE YA KIJANJA, KUPATA HABARI MBALIMBALI ZA NDANI NA NJE YA NCHI. PIA UTAPATA MAMBO YA ACADEMIC. KARIBU SANA
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. GetInformedTz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger