Home » » Wenger - I’m tempted to change formation

Wenger - I’m tempted to change formation

Written By Koka Albert on Monday, March 5, 2012 | 9:43 PM


By Joe Brewin

Arsène Wenger may have no choice but to tweak his system for the visit of AC Milan in the Champions League.

Arsenal must score at least four goals against the Serie A leaders at Emirates Stadium on Tuesday after suffering a 4-0 reverse at the San Siro three weeks ago.

And, with injuries to several midfielders, Wenger says going for broke may well be the order of the night.

“I am tempted,” said the Frenchman. “At the moment, basically I have only two midfielders, [Alex] Song and [Tomas] Rosicky. That means we have to play with four strikers.

“We can play any system you can imagine until tomorrow night. But I will not tell you that now.

“I am tempted [to play Oxlade-Chamberlain down the middle], we will see. I have 24 hours and I have to see if Rosicky is available or not. If he is not available then I will be in a very difficult situation, because I don’t know what I can do then.

“I hope he will make it. He told me yesterday [Sunday] that he will. But the medical staff are not sure.

“I can play six strikers if I want, I have enough. I have Chamakh, Park, Van Persie, Gervinho, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain. I can take a risk, because I have no choice, basically.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

KARIBU KATIKA WEBSITE YA KIJANJA, KUPATA HABARI MBALIMBALI ZA NDANI NA NJE YA NCHI. PIA UTAPATA MAMBO YA ACADEMIC. KARIBU SANA
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. GetInformedTz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger